Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camp provides top level instruction and offers campers the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, this camp provides a challenge to every camper. You’ll learn from some of the best coaches and players in the game today and you’ll do it in a FUN-filled summer camp environment. Your confidence will skyrocket and your creative skill set will thrive. You’ll also play endless games, enjoy off-field activities, and make some great friends.
Xcellerate Nike Lacrosse returns to Baldwin Wallace University for the 9th year. BW provides a perfect campus setting with easy walks to the athletic fields, recreation center, swimming pool, and campus cafeteria. Campers will get a true sense of what college life is all about!
Program: Complete Skills
Age Group: 10-18
Days Only: $475 (9am-9pm)
- FIRST 20 registered campers will receive a free NIKE Vapor 2.0 Head!
- 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Boys ages 10-18
- All Positions – All Levels of Play
- Position Specific Training
- Air Conditioned Dorm Room
- Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Pre-Camp Specialty Clinics available (Shooting & Defense)
- Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
Directing camp this summer at Baldwin Wallace University is Brian Lalley. Coach Lalley has a wealth of experience having been a collegiate player at Ohio State University, a college coach at Division 1 Canisus College, and a camp director for Xcelerate since 2013.